Friday, October 16, 2009

Week 2 - #8 - gm_jdconstruct

Hi all

sad news very..... very sad.... I can't get a server going till at least first of next month as my Usage capped out today and im running dial up speed.

It Capped out over the fact I was told to download from 8pm to 8am for unlimited downloads and I found out it was from 2am to 8am so not knowing this I downloaded Empire total war and Boom there was 3/4 of my internet usage. One massive game at 15GB :(

Any ways I'm cleaning my PC and getting a new 1TB HDD to make room on the PC HDD so I can get the internet going a bit faster and maybe I can still use an online game or even upload my map to a server but we will see about that later. But another things i got up this morning to find I was down 50GB space on the PC HDD and this happened why I was asleep and the PC off so no idea whats going on there.

Screenshots of the map will be later today after I get things sorted out.

Thanks
JasonBD

No comments:

Post a Comment