Monday, October 5, 2009

Day One - gm_jdconstruct

Hello all


welcome to my blog, sit down for the ride as i take you on a journey of mapping gm_jdconstruct. Now this is my first map I've made and first time using Source SDK so you may see me doing things in this map that you would never think of doing as it is so dumb but that's why I'm doing this blog, so that you and any one who would like to give advise to me about mapping all I'm going off are some YouTube videos and forum posts.

Any ways on to the map well I have been playing Garry's mod for some time now and I do like the building side so i started looking for some maps to use that are better then the ones that came with the map. After looking I found a lot of great maps that test and a lot of build maps too but I really didn't find may with everything on it so you can build and testing.
---------------------------

gm_jdconstruct - Version 1


  1. This was the first version and only took day to put together but its shit I know this so no need to go on about it. main reason for releasing this was to get something out there as a beta to start off get used to everything that is needed to make maps and I do like the sound of version 2 as been a massive update over version 1

  2. WHAT MAP HAS:
    *deep water
    *construct
    *flatgrass
    *underground room
    *building for base

  3. DOWNLOAD:

  4. SCREENSHOTS:
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket






No comments:

Post a Comment