Friday, October 16, 2009

Week 2 - #7 - gm_jdconstruct

Hello all

Well such a great day I think and I will get to why in a min but first off the project oh the RP building Scondog made will been used as it was lagging the map for some reason and it didn't fit in with the style I am going for on this map. Maybe another map I do I will add one of his buildings.

Yes you heard right I will be working on other maps as this was so much fun I just cant stop with mapping.

OK too the point of this post. The map is done as far as I can see and looking great I put a total of 78.8 hrs into this map and today I did a lot of touch ups as in aligning the lights and adding more details to things.

Sad thing is I cant load pic tonight as I'm off to bed and there no time to capture, Edit, upload and post. So tomorrow I will have pics up and if all gos right I will have it up on a server this Monday coming Aussie time that is. The server will be testing beta so I can get all the bugs out and add things I forgot to. I'm working on how to do this and get feedback I guess replay here in comments of reply to my forum post oh Gaming SA site.

I will upload the map onto Garrysmod.org and work from there on Monday but first time admin on a gmod server so I will try to get it going as best as I can.

Thanks
JasonBD

No comments:

Post a Comment